WHAT'S SYOWING THIS WEEK?

SCREENING SKEDS of what's in Iloilo Theaters this Week...
SELECT YOUR THEATERS
|| FDCP Cinematheque || UPV Cinematheque || Robinsons Movieworld JARO ||
|| Robinsons Movieworld ILOILO || SM Cinema Iloilo ||
[all screening skeds are subject to change without prior notice]

Saturday, July 21, 2012

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Review

I was extremely impressed how Nolan has created a movie that is as epic and as grand as The Dark Knight. It's mind-blowing for me how I felt that Nolan has made lightning strike twice, and has managed to conclude his Batman trilogy with a truly magnificent movie chapter. Director Christopher Nolan has completed his trilogy; his trilogy joins the ranks of the very very few movie trilogies in cinema history that are flawlessly magnificent (I count only 2- The Godfather & Lord of the Rings... on the other hand many argue that Godfather 3 was bad, but I still respected it). THE DARK KNIGHT RISES is a must-see moive. This could potentially be the best movie of the year for me.
READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog