WHAT'S SYOWING THIS WEEK?

SCREENING SKEDS of what's in Iloilo Theaters this Week...
SELECT YOUR THEATERS
|| FDCP Cinematheque || UPV Cinematheque || Robinsons Movieworld JARO ||
|| Robinsons Movieworld ILOILO || SM Cinema Iloilo ||
[all screening skeds are subject to change without prior notice]

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Wolverine 3 is a Go; with James Mangold back at the helm

The greenlight is lit on the third Wolverine movie! Wolverine 3 (which does not yet have an official title) which will be directed by James Mangold will begin shooting early next year, and is being slated for March 3, 2017.

Of course, Hugh Jackman will be returning as Wolverine. In an interview last 2014, Jackman has said that this third Wolverine movie could be his last appearance as the character. But in an interview with EW last month, he has recanted and expressed that he wants to play Wolverine until he dies, after being inspired by Michael Keaton‘s performance in Birdman. Here's what he said:
"I said to my wife, ‘The moral is that I should never stop playing Wolverine. I’ve got to find a way to keep playing him until I die.’ I know that someday they’ll recast the role with another actor…I’d be happy if the role was eventually recast. It would mean that it had become iconic."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog